Finding a trustworthy auto repair shop is like finding gold for some of us. If you’ve had trouble with previous auto repairs, then you may be able to relate. Needless to say, finding full service car mechanic with a good reputation is important for the long haul.
You’ll get quotes – A repeatable full service maintenance car repair shop will give you quotes for your maintenance needs. This will help you work on your budget and you’ll know how much you’re going to spend before the time.
They only use trusted parts – When it comes to quality that you can depend on, a reputable auto mechanic will use certified replacement parts.
Sometimes there are good specials – Maybe you’ll be in luck and get specials like free service tire coupons, if applicable.
If you’ve asked yourself, “where to find full service auto near me?” then you’re in the right place. An auto repair might not be cheap, but it will save you money in the long run and give you peace of mind when driving your car.
No matter where you are or what you’re doing, there’s always the potential for an accident to occur.
That’s especially true if you’re driving. According to Statistica, there were more than 200 million licensed drivers in the United States and with so many drivers, the probability for an accident increases, particularly with distracted drivers.
Whether you’ve been involved in an accident or need some vehicle maintenance, it’s important to find reputable auto body services. In fact, 75 percent of aftermarket auto repair is performed by independent auto repair shops, while 25% of the business lives with dealerships. Finding the right auto body shop can sure that whatever collision repair your car needs will be done right and can be a good place for return business if you need future vehicle maintenance.
Here are five tips to help you find the right auto body shop:
- Ask Questions: When it comes to choosing the right auto body shop, don’t just walk in to a place ready to pay whatever it takes to fix your problem. If you’re driving a European car for example, you want to find European car specialists who are going to know what to do to properly maintenance your car. Whatever you’re having done to your car, ask questions. Find out if a particular auto body shop offers a warranty in writing. If it does, find out how long the warranty is for. Find out if the place has fire and theft insurance and find out what kinds of services it offers to customers.
Whether your car needs collision repair or not, there’s a good chance your car needs some kind of fix-up. In a recent survey, research found that an estimated 77 percent of cars were in need of maintenance or repairs. There are four main causes of auto body damage: weather, negligence, fender benders and high-speed collisions. A good body shop offers all kinds of services from glass repair to engine work or bumper repair, you need to find out what services a body shop offers.
- Get Estimates: Regardless of what you’ve having done to your car, get estimates before anything is actually done. Some auto body shops will look for whatever they can find to fix on your car, especially if they have a higher overhead. Getting estimates from several body shops is a good way to price shop and make sure you can get the most for your money. The last thing you want is to get blindsided for a service and get stuck with a huge bill.
- Location and Overhead: When it comes to collision repair or any other kind of car repair, customers end up paying big bucks for labor hours. Depending on where you live, this could mean you might pay anywhere from $40-90 per hour. Body shops and auto repair places use guidelines to estimate the time needed for common repairs like painting a car and windshield repair, but higher-end shops can have a higher overhead and end up charging for everything.
- Get Recommendations: Like restaurants and or places to visit, finding an auto body shop can be as easy as getting a recommendation from a friend. That recommendation might not be the biggest auto body shop or the flashiest, but you can feel comfortable knowing that the auto body shop you end up at is highly recommended. If you’ve got a foreign car and need European car specialists to do some car maintenance, getting a recommendation might be a great way to ensure your car will be properly taken care of
- Go With Your Gut: Let’s say you’re driving a Jaguar and are looking for European car specialists. Before dropping a bunch of money, make sure you’re making the right choice. Ultimately you want a place that’s going to take care of your car, whatever your needs may be. By trusting your intuition, you’ll end up happier.
As attentive as you might be to your car, accidents happen and basic maintenance must be done regularly. Whether you’re looking for European car specialists or a local spot for an oil change and a tire rotation, take time to find a reputable auto mechanic, get several estimates and make sure everything seems in order before spending a ton of money.